Before you Start
Who can use this feature?
Anyone can create a free Datico account to start working with the platform. To collaborate with others you will need to create an Organization after you created your account.
If someone has invited you to an Organization, you can create a Datico account to start collaborating.
Sign up via Email Address
You can sign up for Datico using your email address and a unique password.
- Head to Datico.com and click Sign up in the top right corner.
- Enter your Email address in the field provided.
- Enter a unique Password in the field underneath.
- Click the Sign up button to complete the process. You will be logged into your new Datico account immediately.
Note: We recommend you complete your account verification after signing up. Click the link in the verification email we sent to your email address.
Sign up via Google SSO
If you have a Google account, you can sign up for a Datico account using Google’s Single Sign-On (SSO) process.
- Head to Datico.com and click Sign up in the top right corner. Or, follow this link directly: https://www.datico.com/signup
- Select Sign up with Google.
- If you’re already logged in to Google, you’ll be prompted to confirm your details.
- Otherwise, enter your Google Email or Phone in the field provided and click Next.
- You will then be able to Enter your password.
- Click Next to complete the process. A Datico account will then be created under your name and email address.
Note: When Google SSO is enabled, you won’t be able to change your email and password in Datico. To use another address, you will need to disconnect Google from your account.
Once you sign up for a free Datico account, you will be taken to the Organization Browser. From here you can join organizations you are authorized to or create new organizations.
Learn more about Datico’s plans and pricing in our Team plans in Datico article.